November 21, 2008

5 for Friday

Another installment of 5 for Friday! Whose excited??? Oh just me.......oh well. Here are 5 things I am looking forward to in the next couple weeks

1~ The Original 5 Cramers {no husbands :( } going to the State Championship football game and getting to see my BFF Jess who I haven't seen in like 2 1/2 months!

2~ Getting to see my other BFF Meg in 1 week and spending the day w/ her while she is in town for the Holiday! And then going the next week to Denver to see her! YAY!!!!

3~ Thanksgiving. Family. Food. Games. Fun. Naps. Need I say more??

4~ Finding out the gender of this lil Bean I am growing and that it is all healthy and fine!

5~ Growing my little group of choir girls at church and singing our hearts and lungs out to Jesus while learning some awesome Christmas songs!

No comments: