April 3, 2009

Um yeah

Oh my so my last post got posted. It was an accident (God bless you for reading it I didn't even spell check the thing and I know it was all over the place!). You girls are amazing. It took everything I had in me not to sit at my desk and cry. You guys get me and know what I am feeling even though we're thousands of miles apart! Honestly I am fine. I don't want you all to think I sit at home and cry and stew and think something is going to happen. I am totally wicked excited and thrilled about this Baby! I won't let us live in a bubble and be "afraid" of God or anything else. I know he is a loving FORGIVING God and I thank him everyday for that! I just had a mumbled jumbled mess in my head and in my heart and I needed to get it down and get it out. I actually feel relieved and better since putting it down. I am free of all those feelings :) Even though I am scared to death of some people reading it and judging me I am human and I am scared and I let myself be vulnerable so whatever! So anyways thanks again to all my girls I love you guys you’re the best!!! I will probably defiantly need you in the first couple weeks after Hailey is here and I am a hormonal crying mess that is sleep deprived! Ha :) Yet I am so excited and thrilled to have those problems!!!

My parents came over last night and we got some more stuff finished up in Bean's room. Curtains got hung, and we sanded the changing table I bought off craigslist (LOVE it), it had a HORRIBLE paint job so that is my project this weekend is to give it a couple of coats of white paint! Woohoo!
My shower is tomorrow and I am soooooooo excited. I will feel SO much better after being able to wash clothes and blankets and get more things organized and ready! I have Monday off to go shop and buy necessities and do fun things like put her car seat base in my car and stuff! I am so weird the things I am excited about............I might even drive the Hubby nuts and get her swing up in the living room so he can stare at it for the next 4 weeks. Hehe.

So other then that nothing else exciting is going on with us. Steve pulled like 3 muscles in his back :( So my poor Baby missed some time this week at work, but did get a deep tissue message which seemed to help! Along with his AMAZING wifey who messages and helps him ice a hundred times a day and night. Haha. Hopefully he will be all better after this weekend! I really rely on him to help me since I can't bend down or do hardly anything for myself anymore, so it's been a trying week and we're trying not to let each other do to much which is interesting because we end up yelling at each other for getting up and not asking for help and then just sitting there laughing about it :)

I have D R A M A at my work. I am just trying to make it through these next 3 1/2-4 weeks. Blah! Any day after next Thursday (37 weeks) she wants to arrive I will be soooooooo happy! I have my first weekly dr apt on Monday and I get checked. Please pray for some movement in that area, I would love to be like 2 cm dilated! Haha. I highly doubt it but any progress is progress and I'll take it! I really don't want to go past my due date if possible!
OK I'm out of here. I'll make sure to update Tuesday or Wednesday next week w/ shower pictures and dr apt results. Love you all and have a blessed weekend! <3

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you are feeling better now...and don't worry what other people think. You'll find that you feel better when you stop worrying about that kind of stuff (trust me, I know)

YAY! I'm excited for you for your baby shower! Those are SO much fun!!