March 19, 2009

Pregnancy

So I have been a horrible blogger. I know. I am trying to get better. I will plan to write another blog tomorrow and some more next week so stay tuned and please don't leave me!!! Hehe. Since I mainly use this blog for journaling and keeping track of stuff I have decided to bullet all my side effects from this pregnancy. Now please don't think I am complaining I honestly just need to look back and remember! I know once she is here and she is gorgeous and perfect I am going to have to look back and remember the NOT so fun times of pregnancy and having a Baby so I don't go and have 18 like some people! Haha. 6 weeks to go people! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

  • Nausea for 12+ weeks

  • Dry heaving

  • Food cravings

  • Food aversions

  • Edema (cankles and sausage fingers)

  • Nose bleeds

  • Heartburn like M A D

  • Skin rash/thing on thighs/arms

  • Zits, major major break outs

  • Bad taste in my mouth 24/7 especially after eating (one of the worst side effects)

  • Constipation (sorry but true)

  • Killer back pain

  • Insomnia

  • Light headed (i.e. seeing spots all the time, almost blacking out)

  • Tired all the time

  • Moody, emotional, crying all the time over nothing

  • Leg Cramps



I have been the biggest Baby ever during this pregnancy. I whine, moan, complain to anybody and everybody wither they will listen or not! I feel horrible (physically) but mainly just because I should be so excited and the happiest person on the earth! Honestly and truly I am. I am soooooo thankful for this Baby. I thank God everyday for giving her to us and for letting me get to know her and grow her inside of me. I still don't know what the out come will be for us but I know I will always be her Mommy and I will love her more then I have loved anything on this earth! (besides her Daddy) I am also trying to remember that it won't last forever and soon I'm sure I will miss her movements inside of me and be sad. Some of the good things that have happened to me while being pregnant

  • Long strong finger nails

  • Thicker hair (this is HUGE)

  • Clear beautiful skin for about 11 weeks

  • Haven't gained to much weight so far

  • Feeling her inside of me and getting to know her sweet personality

  • Falling in love w/ her Daddy a little more everyday

I'll update more tomorrow and try to include some pictures!!!

No comments: