March 27, 2009

My last blog was...

My last blog was….a long time ago. Well, so much has changed on the job front I will just skip to the most resent. I am thankful to have a job, as a lot of people at FNBank, much less the US, have been laid off. Our department got cut almost in half. I am having to cover for 2 of the cut positions, plus my own. So it is a challenge. Enough about work.. More fun stuff.
I am looking forward to Hailey's arrival. We have most of the room done, have most of the essentials and she has some clothes. B has a shower planned next weekend so I am sure we will receive more of what she needs.

B is being a trooper, but I know it has been ruff on her. Now Hailey seems too big and hurts B when H moves around. Hope that means she will come early.

So many people have said "your life will change once you have a baby." I want to respond.. Well daaaa! Who doesn't know that… I hope most have a child expecting or wanting that change. B and I have been wanting that change for a long time.

No comments: