August 4, 2008

Update from Omaha

Well, it has been a while, so I thought I would send a quick update. Becky has covered most of the move and resent happenings. I guess that leaves me with work updates. About 45 days ago a new Lead Procurement officer was hired. His main goal is to make the company spend more centralized and come though our department, in effort to save the bank money. A lot has to happen before we can take on all the company send. There will be a lot of position changes and hiring of more people in the next year or two. I accepted a new Position of Process and Reporting expert. In the next month I should be transferring over my current responsibilities and diving into my new ones. I am looking forward to something totally different then "buying." And yet, still staying in the same department.

On a side note, my comute is cut in half now, about 20mins. It is sure nice! It will be nice to have our new house just as close, if not closer.

Hope all is well,
-Steve

1 comment:

Beck said...

Seriously? That was so so so boring. You should talk about your hot wife and all the great thigns you guys do together.......just an idea........
;)