August 25, 2008

House update and pictures!

So I haven't shown ya'll pictures of our dirt pile in awhile! Of course I have some pictures with people in them but not many at work so I'll try my best! Nothing to exciting is going on at our new house site. They have of course dug the basement, poured the basement, put in pluming in the basement, dug a hole for a sump pump (which is awesome in case we ever HAVE to put one in they are doing half the work and half the expense for free for us!), poured our driveway, front stairs, and garage floor, painted the exterior concrete, and put the window in the basement! Doesn't seem like much but it really looks much more like a house with a painted foundation and a front porch and even part of a garage! I know it will be so so much better once they put up the framing (Oct 1st is when it is scheduled :( To far away for me!) and stuff but it's still exciting to me to see concrete laid! I keep telling the people at the office in 0ur new neighborhood to get out there and work and make them go faster but they don't listen to lil ol me :( So anyways here are some pictures I hope you enjoy!


What we started with........

Sold to us!

Steven in the hole that is to become HIS basement........

Us hanging out in our basement (excuse the huge zit on MY chin)


Side of the house/basement
Foundation is poured (so so exciting right?)
Some big white tubes and a fat lady!
Basement floorGarage FloorPaint! I realize you probably can't see what color it is but oh well it's "almond" (off white)

Mail box! Yay!

So going through my pictures I don't have any of the driveway so I'll have to get some from Steve's Mom but that will be a whole different post cuz I am so freaking BORED at work I have nothing else to do! lol. So leave me some comments ppl cuz I am NOT feeling the love!




2 comments:

Mazzy said...

Hi Becky!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. =)
I would love to help you with any questions you may have.
Email me: smellslikemel@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog while looking up stuff about hearthstone homes. We own a heartstone home as well.

The progress on your house looks great! Isn't it exciting? We took pictures of every tiny bit of progress when ours was being built.