August 14, 2008

Growing up is hard to do........

**Note; Make sure to scroll down and read another new post about Brother Andy!**

Not to be confused with Sweatin To The Oldies (Can I get an amen? You know you've done them before to. Richard Simmons is amazing, ok maybe not in that picture but I enjoyed it!) "Breaking up is hard to do" but growing up sure is! At least for me. I am seriously in denial, I can't believe I am a grown up. I still feel 19 and although my life as drastically changed all for the better I don't ever see myself being almost 30. A wife, a career person, trying to have a family, a home owner, ahhhhh it's all to much for me! N-E-Wayz sorry back on track.
So of course after sleeping in about 2 hours later then "work" time our first stop was picking up some vitamins from Steve's most wonderful
holistic Doctor, then off to my favorite place in the entire world and yours the DMV! (dun dun dun) Of course I was stupid and didn't think of the fact that there would be 2913802938 million 15 yr olds there to get their permit for school. Yea not so fun. So after getting one of these but not 1/2 as cute as this girl. Yes it is quite possible I win for ugliest driver's license picture ever. And if I know you in real life do NOT ask to see it, it will stay tucked safely and securely in my wallet until 2013 when I must go and get a new ugly picture. That is all about the DMV now back to your regularly scheduled blog.........

So after DMV disaster we run to see Mommy and pick up their GPS for Steven to use on his upcoming work trip on Friday ( :( ), chatted for a bit and ran to the ever lovely BK where ppl in Ohio bathe in the kitchen sinks. I digress, Steve promised me they don't do those things in Omaha. Anyways, if I die ya'll know WHY and can sue BK for me K? Moving on again sorry. Then we go to the best place on earth (after Disneyland, Disneyworld, and the Cheesecake Factory)
Fun Plex!!! So we stayed about 3 1/2 hours, it wasn't packed due to kids going back to school (and at the DMV), wasn't to cold or to hot it was so much fun! Despite my hubby burning the bottom of his feet on the side walks going to the lazy river :( I feel so bad! So I am taking extra care of his tootsies and putting cream and band aids on them and making sure he laid down all night and stuff. My poor Boo. Anywho I survived the water slides (2 times, it's major for somebody deathly afraid of water getting on her face, and can drown in a sink seriously), went around the lazy river like 17 times, and hung out in the wave pool! So so awesome I love you Honey thanks for putting up w/ me and all my Birthday demands! It was a totally awesome day! So we went home and showered and I got showered with more presents! My Honey got me a super cute new watch, the most amazing perfume ever, and a car charger for our cell phones! YAY! Oh and this is on top of my Digital Camera I got a few months ago, and a HUGE gorgeous Clock for our new house! Then I picked up Chinese food (love me some crab rangoon yum!), watched Only You, seriously the best movie ever! And laid around! The alarm went off 4 hours earlier this morning then it normally does I swear so I decided it best to skip a shower (remember where I just said I showered last night after swimming, jeesh you gross ppl), and laid in bed some more and here I am back in the hell hole of work! Haha YAY! So thanks to all my most amazing friends for all the online comments, phone calls/voice mails, text messages, and cards. I love you all so dearly. Thanks for making my Birthday special! :)

Of course here are a couple pictures for your viewing pleasure!

These are actually from Saturday night celebrating Andy's Birthday but I wanted them on MY Birthday blog so deal w/ it :) The whole "gang" Steve, Brian, Brother Andy (kinda) and sister Natalie

Me an my Honey sorry it's dark and far away but you can still feel the love right??
Yes folks I was kicking butt, (I am the 2nd bowler who is highlighted. Brian my BIL was the 2nd B on the screen) before throwing like all gutter balls. :( Stupid Cramer Curve. Brian actually ended up coming back in his last frame to tie me. At least he didn't beat me! Ha
The wave pool in action

The slides I conquired not once but twice! Ha!

Awww wrist bands. Please ignore my big black marks from renting tubes. I of course just HAD to take a picture of that one little part of my band. Whatever

My super white (yet still adorable) hubby. Let's work on that tan Ok Sweetie?? haha ;) Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your day! It was a lot of fun!!

-Steve