July 9, 2008

Real quick......

Just wanted to put out a request just in case somebody actually does read this! My Grandma just came down with shingles. She just got over a very very bad form of leukemia last year (why she was unable to attend our wedding) so this is not good. I'm pretty sure it's due to a lot of family stress going on w/ some family she lives close to but that is only my speculation. So please please pray for my Grandma she is such a portrait of God's love and grace and I really don't want it to be her time to go be w/ him yet! I need her here a little longer! Thanks so much everybody!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I will definitely be praying for your Grandma!

McMommy said...

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that! Shingles is so painful, I hear.

She is definitely in my prayers.

((Hugs!!))