July 3, 2008

OCD????

I'm on a blog roll so I'll continue!

Here is what is entailed when a slightly OCD, total type A personality, perfectionist, tries to sell and show their house. (some but not all things are done on a daily biases. A sign in your yard you never know who is going to show up on a moments notice)

-Get rid of the 2 ugly nasty blankets we use to sleep with and cover the whole bed with a comforter. EVERY morning. Then before bed fold it up and shove it in a closet and re-make the bed with the 2 ugly blankets. EVERY NIGHT.

-Try to do as little laundry as possible b/c bras and your ugly Husker shorts hanging in the laundry room drying is NOT a selling feature.

-Empty all the trash in the house so nothing smells like any sort of food as EVER been eaten in your house EVER.

-Mow the grass at least 2 times a week. Won't it ever stop raining in Omaha so our grass will stop growing? Who would ask for such a thing???

-Clean 2 bathrooms top to bottom, ESPECIALLY after one has already been "cleaned" by Wonderful Hubby

-Vacuum every square inch of house. Yes that includes all closets, and especially the vinyl floor where there is no carpet. Vacuum lines are the most beautiful things a carpet could have on them and I am addicted to them.

-Vacuum all 16 (yes I count I am weird have you noticed yet?) stairs so they all have those amazing carpet lines as said above

-shove about 12 dishes to many in the dish washer. Who cares if they get clean they will NOT sit on the counter/sink that is nasty. Run said dish washer so at least if they open it all the food is washed off the dishes and they don't see dirty dishes

-Ban your husband from using any sink other then the last one left to be cleaned. If he does touch it or turn on any water in a sink other then said sink chase him around and pretend like your going to beat him

-Find every single speck of dirt or paint that does not belong and scrub it until you have no finger nails left. AT ALL

OK I think this is most of my cleaning list! As you can tell God spared me (and my wonderful amazing Hubby) from my neurotic psychoticness and sold our house to the first people that saw it! OR maybe just maybe it was my psycho cleaning that sold the house??? I really would like to ask them..................

No comments: