July 17, 2008

Ponderings............

Some things I wonder about;

Why is it that when your enjoying your jello for lunch you notice that the orange flavor does not stick to the sides and bottom of the plastic container like all the other flavors? I have noticed Cherry, Strawberry, Green Apple, they all stick but orange comes out clean as a whistle!! Disturbing............

No matter how many times I attempt to write and spell check the following words I can not ever get them right for the life of me;
absolutely
obvilsely

defiently
I know there are more I just can't think of them now (will add later if I come up w/ them). Seriously I suck as a speller. Most times I do it soooooo bad spell check can't even fix it :( Makes me sad.......(and as much as it hurts me I will not spell check them just so ya'll can know just how BAD of a speller I really am :*( even tho it kills me..........)


Why do people call somewhere just to listen to a poor poor girl go through her whole entire spheel she was told to say at work to answer the phone only to slam the phone down in her ear???

Why do I cry when people win contests on the radio? Seriously can somebody please tell me............

Thank you, that is all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might be one of the BIG unanswered questions in live. :)

McMommy said...

Vaccum
Vacuum

I can NEVER spell that darn word right EVER!!!!

I wish the comment section had spellcheck...

Anonymous said...

You misspelled "spiel".

OK I admit, that was somewhat meanspirited of me. But you asked for comments!