May 26, 2009

To my lil Peanut

Hailey,

I can not believe you are going to be 6 weeks old. You are growing up way to fast. It's funny time is flying by and your getting so big, but time sure didn't go this quickly when Mommy was pregnant! You are my sweetie and I think I tell you I love you 897357983873 times a day. I really want/need you to know how much Mommy and Daddy love you and how special and precious you are to us. You were wanted so much and I cry when I think about all I went through to get you here.
You cry a LOT. Your not a very happy Baby :( This made Mommy cry a lot in the beginning, but now I just have to learn what is it you like and what you need. We went to Grandpa and Grandma Sessions house for the first time the other night and you cried the entire time somebody else was holding you but the second Mommy held you, you would quiet down right away and even fell asleep for over an hour! I feel horrible that you cry, I want you to love your Grandparents , Aunts and Uncles and especially your Daddy but secretly it makes Mommy's heart soar that you love me and need me so much! I asked Daddy if it was bad that you only like me and what I should do about it and he said it's fine b/c I went through a LOT to get you here so I need to love you and spend lots of time with you. Yay! :) This made me very happy I had never thought about it like that before.
Grandma S wants to babysit and thinks Mommy and Daddy need to have a night out and I do NOT agree. I can not imagine being away from you for one minute. I think I would call 400 times to check up on you and I would miss you so much. I know eventually I will want to go out alone and on dates again but right now your to little and you need your Mommy. (especially Mommy's woobies. Honestly I don't think you like your actual Mom very much just your food supply. This provides Mom and Dad hours of jokes about how much you only love your food supply)
Your an amazing eater and Mommy can see how much your growing. We weighed you yesterday at Grandpa and Grandma Cramers and we think your over 8 lbs already! That is 2 lbs in 4 weeks! I'm pretty sure you would nurse every hour if I let you, you LOVE to eat and suck. Mommy broke down and bought you a paci (lulu) when you were only 2 weeks old and you love it sometimes and hate it others. I honestly like when you hate it, I don't want you to get attached and I want you to still be a good eater and to not get confused.
I think you are the most gorgeous girl in the whole world and I love all the amazing faces you make and how you are always moving your arms/hands. We think your amazing and brilliant already and I could just watch you for hours.
Your laying on Mommy (your favorite spot) in our moby wrap trying to calm down and sleep listening to our songs on the computer. You seem to like music and Mommy's HORRID singing voice, sometimes it doesn't matter but other times it's calms you down and you are quiet if you've been crying. You especially love the song "Always" by Building 429 which is good cuz I love that song to!



I love you more then words can ever say Bean and I thank God every single night that your here and your safe and healthy. I hope you grow up to be a beautiful woman of God and no matter what Mommy will be proud of you and love you so much!!!!



Mommy

1 comment:

Julie said...

SO sweet!! (I, too, loved it when my babies "only" seemed to love me...but eventually they got over it and now love everyone!)