May 5, 2008

Time crunch.......

So our most lovely Realtor came over on Saturday and wham we were hit with home improvement projects and the prospect of having our cute little starter house on the market with in 3 weeks! :O Yes that gives me about 2 weekends to paint 4 rooms (1 is half done), paint a front and a basement door, paint wood work, landscape and plant a tree in the front yard, landscape a good portion of the back yard, grow grass (thank God my Hubby thinks this is a very exciting thing to do and I will have no part in it), and keep the house spick and span. Ahhhhhhh I am about to lose it! Thank goodness we have the most amazing set of parents that will be at our house 24/7 to help with all these great improvements. We'll keep every one updated!!!

P.S. I don't think Lowes appreciates you returning $400 worth of door handles/hinges. Oops!

No comments: