May 27, 2008

On a Happier note......

So I feel bad leaving my dark words as my last post so here are some highlights from our nice long weekend to cheer things up! We had a really fun weekend just relaxing and getting the house cleaned! Friday night we laid in front of the tv and did a lot of nothing it was great! Saturday we (me) vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms (Steve), and some laying around! Then at night we went to my sisters for a Mother's Day (late)/Memorial Day BBQ. It was a great time and I just love being with my family, eating, trading stories and always always laughing :)
Sunday was more cleaning (our house isn't that big is it??), and Steve treated himself to a movie with his brother and some friends. They went and saw Indiana Jones together. They came home with mixed reviews, Scott really enjoyed it and Steve not so much. (I'll let him post about it himself) Then it was off to the Sessions for another BBQ. So fun with all the kiddies to entertain us and all the yummy food! Needless to say we had to take a walk after dinner to walk some of the yumminess off :)
On our way home we stopped at the video store to rent some movies (we had been told that horrible bad wind/rain/hail storms were coming so we made sure to have plenty of food and some movies to keep us busy!). We got Surf's Up which is super cute and lots of funny parts in it. I highly recommend to everybody, it was cute and clean which is hard to find anymore. Steve watched National Treasure 2 and enjoyed it, I of course was mopping floors and watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 which is pretty much my most favorite show in the world right now. If you've never seen it before and have cable you MUST MUST MUST check it out. These kids are to die for, you just want to "squoosh" (in the words of Kate the Mom) them and love on them! Check them out and see pictures of their most gorgeous kiddies here! http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/jon-and-kate.html
So we're back at work slaving away. haha. What did you guys do this weekend????

P.S. Pictures of the model home we're building coming soon!

No comments: