May 29, 2008

Meet the man of my dreams

So in my many blogs I've read, being the blog stalker that I am the last couple months, I've come across some of the best where a wife comes up with something cute and loving about her Hubby. Most usually on his Birthday or their Anniversary. While both of those days being in September and to far away I will just do it. Since today is May 29th and has no meaning to us what so whatever and I've been thinking and wanting to write this for a long while I will! (plus being bored out of my mind at work this is all I could come up with to pass the time) So maybe I will re post it on his Birthday or Anniversary but here goes:


In honor of his going to be 29th Birthday (in September of course) here are 29 reasons why my hubby is the best and I love him more then life itself (in random order)

1) The way he loves me unconditionally

2) That he reads his Bible most every day on his lunch break. (and the fact that he told me this before we were even dating. Something most guys wouldn't dare tell a girl!)

3) That he wants to have babies with me

4) That he trusted in me and our love for eachother (and God!) enough to get married again

5) That he always answers my most annoying questions even the never ending "Honey what if......." haha

6) That he listens to Wilson Phillips (what made me fall in love with him in the first place)

7) That even tho for months he said he wouldn't be emotional at all he cried when I walked down the aisle to him on our wedding day

8) That he feels "naked" without his wedding ring on if he forgets it when we leave the house

9) That he let me pick almost all the paint colors in our current house and even let me have a Purple Bathroom (this is huge)

10) That he always makes such good decisions, especially with $ and large purchases

11) That he is going to build me a new house so it can just be "Ours" and nobody else has ever lived there before

12) How much that boy loves him some bread

13) When he cooks me dinner

14) When he brushes my hair or scratches my back

15) When he dances and acts super silly with me

16) When he brings home flowers just because

17) That he has already watched a life time of "girly" movies but still never tells me no when I ask to the most romantic chick flick ever

18) That he drives an hour and a half every day to and from work to provide for us (not for much longer!)

19) That he always orders the same exact meal every place we ever go to eat at :)

20) How he cuts every tag off every single item of clothing he owns so it doesn't "bug" him

21) That he kills all the bugs in the house and outside cuz they gross me out and I'm to girly to do it

22) How he always holds my hand at night so I can fall asleep faster

23) How I know he will always protect me and make sure I am safe above all else

24) Watching him in the Nursery (especially with Rachael) and play with his niece and nephews. I look forward to him playing with our own kids so much one day!

25) How he never gets upset or mad or angry, always patient and kind and loving

26) Even though we both have remotes to unlock and get in our cars easily he will still come over and open the car door for me just because he knows I like it

27) That he thinks and tells me I am beautiful all the time

28) That in almost 3 years he hasn't gone one day without telling me he loves me

29) I know he will love me no matter what forever and ever and we will spend eternity together

29 seemed like a lot but I was able to fill them all so quickly and I could go on and on and on! I love you Honey and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life showing you how much!! -B

No comments: