April 1, 2008

It's a love/hate thing.........

Some random things that annoy me:



1) going to my car after work and it being freezing cold from sitting in the dark cold parking garage for 9 hours.



2) cold and winter period



3) commercials on the radio instead of music while driving home



4) the fact that my husband is always sick and we don't get to go out and do very many "fun" things together.



5) going to walmart go buy groceries period. A main annoiance of mine



So some of these things popped into my head last night as I was having one of my normal dramatic/meloncoly moments. I all the sudden had a huge slap in the face and realized that I could turn all these stupid "bad" things into something good!



1) At least God provided me with an amazing job where I get to park my car INSIDE a parking garage so I don't have to scrape/defrost my car in the chilly winter months!



2) I live in a wonderful state w/ both our immidiate families where we get to have all 4 seasons! Not just blasted cold and then horrible hot weather all year round!



3) KLove- Commercial free christian music that I can rock out to and get all my stress out with! Fun!!!!



4) God gave me the MOST amazing man in the whole world that loves and respects me to no end. And in his health issues it means that we get a LOT of cuddle/tv in time our sweats and I can be lazy! :)



5) God provides me and Steve with awesome jobs so that we can have a beautiful home and fully stocked cabinets with yummy food. He also placed us with a walmart in our front yard so it takes me less then 2 minutes to go there and get home, which means less time away from my most awesome Hubby! (who ALWAYS makes sure to help me unload the car and put all the food away!)



So when your down and your feeling sorry for yourself just always remember all the blessings you have! I will post all my other favorite non-negitive things in life another day!!! :)



But for now here is a picture of my most favorite blessing in the whole world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Becky,

Dad,Homer, Grandpa Sessions usually
says that every cloud has a silver
lining, if one can see it.

This love/hate thing posting kind
of makes me think of that saying.

Spring is here in Michigan, so
hopefully some of the cold weather issues are behind us for a few months
now.

Hope all are well out in Omaha.

Aunt Janet Metzelaar from Michigan