April 1, 2008

Update from Omaha

Hello everyone. Instead of sending out my update email, I thought I would try adding to our Blog. Well, Becky's blog mostly, I just got added today. But, this way you can read Becky's blog as well. She updates it more often then I write. So you get two for the price of one! :)

Updates, well nothing big to report. Becky's parents and she painted most of the inside walls of the house a tan color. It looks really nice, it is rich looking. The kitchen is a yellow, which is nice too. I thought it would be too much color, I like things plan including white walls, but done with the right colors, color can be good. We also replaced most of the ceiling light fixtures. Becky found some on craigslist.com [like a locale garage sale for each city] that we both liked, 5 for $25 bucks! It is nice that we both like nice things, but both like finding deals even better. We wait for things to be on sale or find a bargain before buying.

Speaking of bargains, I had been toying with the idea of getting a medium size blowup pool. Then I found one 50% of at Dicks sporting goods, and snatched it up. It is 10feet diameter, so we are looking forward to soaking up the sun in our pool this summer.

I can't end my first blog without talking about the nba. It has been an exciting year, and the race to the playoffs will be interesting. Hope the playoffs live up to the high expectations. It is a wide open race for the championship this year. It will depend on matchups and injuries more this year then ever. Pistons, have about as good of chance as anybody, to all those piston fans. :)

Well, that ends my first blog -Steve

No comments: