April 17, 2008

Pictures as promised!!!


Most of the pictures are from the putt putt place we went to. So fun!
My cute Hubby at the Putt Putt place in Overland Park! There was a huge waterfall it was awesome!


So Happy Together!

I was bein a Tiki Girl! lol

Those darn Fajita's Steve loved so much (never seen him react that way to food before EVER)

Haha I guess you would have to know me well to appreciate how weird I am........we were "beachin" it in our hotel room while it was 35 Degrees outside haha. I'm crazy I know!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve and Becky,

As I was assuring Mother she would
not see any private body parts
on your blog, we went to the
bottom and saw your bare feet!

Yes, we admired Becky's French pedicure and Steve's perfect toes!

Love, Janet and Grandma Sessions!

Steve S said...

Sorry, I should have warned it is PG rated, not just G. :)-Steve