March 11, 2008

Tagged cuz I am bored :)


10 years ago: It was March 1998 and I was a Soph. in high school about to turn 16 and start driving. I was almost ALWAYS either w/ Natalie or Lindsay. Started my first ever job that summer and got my first boyfriend. Quite an exciting year although I don't really remember March being that exciting of a month! :)

Things on my to-do list today:
1. Make it through this day at work w/out falling asleep!
2. Make the hubby a yummy dinner!
3. Go to Kohl's for some great sales!
4. Go to Target and get a photo album
5. Make my photo album of wedding pictures (FINALLY only taking me 6 months)
6. Vacuum the house (will not get done today but I should!)
7. Go to bed early so I don't fall asleep tomorrow either ha

What would I do if I suddenly became a Billionaire?
1. Pay off all our debts (House, cars, stupid monthly bills)
2. Buy a new riding lawn mower (ha)
3. Buy a new/bigger house (nothing huge, just want more storage and 2 sinks in master bath!)
4. Invest, Invest, Invest!
5. Go shopping and buy a bunch of new clothes (sorry my weakness!)
6. Go to a Sandals resort (w/ Nat!)
7. Go to salon regularly and have whatever I want done! Ha
8. Hire a personal chef to make me yummy dinners every night!

Three of my bad habits:
1. Picking at everything, pimples, hang nails, stray hair on strangers, everything I am a picker!
2. Interrupting people while they are talking :/ I'm working on it!
3. Bad horrible eating habits. I need to be more healthy!

Five jobs I have had:
1. Baby-sitter/Nanny
2. Shoe Sales/Cashier at Sports Authority
3. Warehouse-OTC
4. Teller
5. Operator for the bank

5 things people don't know about me:
1. Not to many things people don't know about me, I am usually an open book and will tell you things you don't want to know! It's not easy to surprise me I am a HUGE snoop and I ask until I find out information. It's very bad I am to nosy.......
2. I really hate driving places with other cars. Ha. Sounds dumb I know but if the road were just mine and empty I would love it. I hate the way other people drive and I tend to get very angry and say things I really shouldn't :(
3. I HATE to be late to anything. So I always am like super duper early for everything. I tend to leave my house 30 minutes early for somewhere that will take me 10 minutes to drive. I guess my Mother instilled in it us cuz growing up we were always early for everything! I have a hard time when my Husband doesn't want to be an hour early and sometimes he makes us late :(
4. I hate hate hate things touching my eye. It freaks me out. I've never been to the eye dr before cus I am afraid they will put things on or in my eye. Yikes! Good thing I have perfect vision :)
5. I am a horrible speller. Bad. I spell check everything I email 291381029 times before I send this (I will spell check this before I post it) cuz I am so bad! Steve is even worse then me.......I worry for our children! Ha

No comments: