February 15, 2014

Taco Bell

So it's not a secret that I am a fan of fast food. Especially Taco Bell. (judge away, but I'm still kickin and we eat it a couple times a year. Delish!) My girls love it and ask for it when we drive by. We aren't huge fans of spicy or sauce, but I was super duper excited when #crowdtap hosted a party giving away full size bottles of Taco Bell sauces! I recieved (FOR FREE PEOPLE!) verde, mild, hot, and fire sauce! Obviously we haven't touched the Hot or Fire but I will be giving those away to friends that will use them up!

In my box of yummy sauces I had a insert that had some recipe ideas. One was guacamole using the verde salsa. Well, that was right up my ally! I grabbed up the ingredients and on Superbowl Sunday Hailey helped me mash up the avocados and stir everything together. It said to use the whole bottle of verde salsa but I put about 1/4-1/3 c in. It was delicious! Hailey gobbled it up and would hate eaten the whole bowl in one sitting if I had let her! That girl is just like her Momma! ;)

Then we had taco's topped with our delicious mild sauce! It was like taco bell right at home. Except with out all the convenience :/ Ha! So yummy! Thanx #crowdtap and #tacobell for the yummy sauces!!!

Recipe at the bottom;









Taco Bell Zesty Guacamole Dip:

3 ripe avocados- peeled, pitted and mashed
1 tomato chopped
1/4 Cilantro chopped
1 bottle taco bell sauce- Verde

Mix well in bowl and store in fridge.

*HUGE HINT!!!! cover your guac with saran wrap pressed tightly on guac. Keeps air out so it won't brown. Lasted in my fridge like this for about 6 days! Would have lasted longer if I had a lid on top but my bowl didn't have a lid :( I was so sad to have to dump some!

No comments: