May 11, 2014

Hailey's 5 year old Interview


So you know I'm only 39403284 days late for this, between 2 kids, house, hubby, school, friends, and LIFE blogging is no longer an outlet for me :( I miss it! But, I like to take time for little things like this that I can look back on and remember!Hailey turned 5 (!!!!) April 16th. She is such a joy and sweet girl. I need to update about 32901283 more things, hopefully I will get to do it SOON! Nap-times are just to fun to sit and do nothing I don't want to use my brain power to blog!

4 years old interview here

Random interview at age 3 here



1. What is your name? Hailey Sessions

2. How old are you? 5

3. What is your mom’s name? Becky- Mom

4. What does your mom do during the day? Get ready to go somewhere during the day

5. What is your dad’s name? Daddy- Steven

6. What does your dad do during the day? Works, and eats his lunch. He makes money

7. What is your favorite color?  Pink, green and blue

8. What is your favorite thing to eat? (what don’t you like to eat?) Favorite- Hamburgers.
Least Favorite- Cauliflower

 9. Who are your friends? McKenna, Emelia, Eleena, Kael, Sam, Zo

10. What is your favorite song? Shake by Mercy Me

11. What is your sister’s name? Juju

12. What is your favorite place to go? Carters (for new clothes), Grandma's house, Target

13. What is your favorite thing to do? When Mommy tickles me

14. What do you like about your Mommy? (Daddy, sister, etc.)
Mommy- When Mommy tickles me. Paint my toe nails.
Daddy- When he reads to me
Ellie- When she lays on me in the bath tub

15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A baby sitter

16. What is your favorite book? Frozen Book

17. What does (sister/brother) like to do? To be loud! and play



No comments: