March 31, 2011

30 day post- Day 2

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today

Now it's only just after lunch so it won't be great or exciting. But for lunch me and Hay had us some

Except it was the Disney Cars characters, cuz I like the shapes better then the plain noodles. I'm weird, get used to it. Ha! Luckily I LOVE me some mac an cheese and Hailey does too! Sometimes I heat up some hot dogs, chop them up and throw them in too. Yum!

And for my after lunch snack I had one of these babies
Oh my Easter is a HORRIBLE time of year for me and my muffin top! Ugh. I think these should only come out the week before Easter not in Feb. It causes me to eat them every day until Easter is over! Luckily they are gone after. I decided if there is food in Heaven it will be these little guys. I L O V E them. Ha. Me and my love affair with food......it's bad!!

No comments: