March 30, 2011

30 day post- Day 1

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was


Day 1 of the 30 day posts and I am already bad blogger. But I have a good reason!!Here I am in all my glory. Ugh. It's taking G U T S to put it up here, but I am gonna be true to the Challenge! Un-showered, sweats, hair up (with my "wings" as Hubby calls my hair growing out of the side of my hair. I digress.......), no make-up. But it is what it is!
So it's 1:30pm here so my day is FAR from over, but so far it's been a boring Wednesday at home! I scrubbed and scrubbed our master bath. DISGUSTING. I would never hire a cleaning person cuz I would be way to embarrassed. But I feel good walking in there now, instead of walking in and not turning the light on so I didn't see the filth! HA. So I just have to keep up with it! Hay is down for her nap and I am hoping she sleeps a loooooong time! I am currently obsessed with making digital photo albums on walmart.com. I <3 them. I am actually gonna do all the work to put it together AND order it this time! Ha. We'll see how it turns out. So that is my plan for my "break/nap time" today :) Ta friends, hope your having a lovely Wednesday as well!

No comments: