September 12, 2008

The days we meet

Ok, so B told you HER side of the story of the days we meet. So here goes mine.... It is all the same until I am in my car trying to find the house she gave me directions to. [I think you got all your lefts and Rights correct!! :)] But there I was at the end of my directions and I was at a 3 way stop. Now what? I decide to take a left and look at the house numbers to see how close I was. Slowly coming to a drive way, looking at the numbers out the side window....whoosh I look out the front window just in time to see a car coming the opposite direction, fly into the driveway right infront of me. I was not happy!! I drive by the next few houses looking at the numbers and decided the house I needed was the one that the driver flew into. I double back and park in the driveway. I tell myself to just look at the couch and not say anything like... Did you see me, you almost hit me!! So I get out of the car and Becky comes out the front door. I remember her standing in the driveway kind of pausing,[See her blog as to why she paused] then shows me the couch...I thought she was cute and nice.
So we email back and fourth a few times and I could tell, as B would say, "I a fun girl. " In deed she was fun to chat with but I knew she was in a relationship. The day came to have the couch dropped off. I just remember talking the whole time we were there. I remember being fixed on her. She looked a lot different, even better then I remembered. I remember her eyes, smile, and laugh. I remember shutting the door and just realizing how big I was smiling.
More friendly/fun emails. I even asked her to set me up with friends, figuring if she was interested she would hint or at least not set me up..well she set me up. So I thought that was that, friends and that is it.
Then out of no where I get an email from someone I didn't know saying to ask B out on a date. I look the name up in the work directory and see that it is B's boss! I thought it was a joke but asked anyway. To my surprise B said yes. A few dates later...I remember starting to really fall in love when we went to village point [outside mall] and listened to a concert. We had so much fun sitting on the grass, listening, talking. I could tell what a fun, caring and loving person she was. I was lucky enough that she was falling in love too, and I have been the luckiest guy since.

No comments: