June 9, 2008

Some pictures

So we are officially owners of 2 plots of land! Not as exciting as 2 houses but that is way scary! Our house is on the market and you can see some awesome pictures our realtor took here

Sorry that is a long link but I don't know how else to do it on here!! hehe. Isn't it cute? Don't you just HAVE to buy it? (PLEASE?) haha. We haven't had any showing yet, it's only been on the market like 3 days but hopefully we'll get some interest this week! So we went to the model house w/ Rick and Sheri this weekend and of course we got to take some pictures of me and Steve inside the house. (*NOTE remember this is the model home and will not look like this one inside at ALL like our house once it's done but it gives you an idea of layout and such!*)

This is the exact outside of our house though. I am excited about the cute little porch and my whole life I have always been in love w/ pillars on the front of houses! And we really love the color. Of course we will have a drive way and not bushes in front of the garage ;)


This is the master bedroom, I am so excited for the huge windows, closet space to die for, and how great our new furniture will look in here! Yay! Here is me in the basement looking sooooooooo attractive as usual. Oh I am so photogenic! (NOT) Haha. We are opting to leave the basement unfinished (which Steve is most excited about) so it will be a big concrete slab! It will be great to have so much storage and I am already trying to decided wither I should buy in bulk from Costco or Sams ;)


And here is a picture of the GIANORMOUS spider on the window in the basement. I freaked out until I was sure it was outside and not in the house. Yikes!

No comments: