June 18, 2008

Boston Celtics are the NBA Champs

Even though I predicted LA to win, I am happy Boston one it. It came down to two things, Pierce outplayed Kobe, and desire. Boston wanted it more then LA. It was evident in the defence and rebounding the most.

I am glad 3 great players [KG, Pierce, Allen] that had played so well for so long on bad teams, were able to come together and win it. I have been a Paul Pierce/KG fan for a while. I like players who have the complete package and fill up the stat sheet with Points, boards, and assists. Pierce raised his game this year and added great defence. [He was more able because he didn't have to carry the whole load on the offencive end] Boston had a great reagular season and continued it all they way to the ring.

1 comment:

Beck said...

I knew to check this that you would post it soon. Just always remember your wife is ALWAYS right and God does answer prayers even if it's just to ask that Kobe Bryant NOT win the Championship :P