These are things that Bean and I have done together (and w/ other people) even though she hasn't even arrived yet:
- Moved into a beautiful amazing gorgeous brand new house
- Celebrated Birthday's of the following people: Grandma's S & C, Grandpa's S & C, Aunt Natalie,Uncle Andy, Uncle Scott, Aunt Shelley, Daddy, G. Grandpa S, Jordan, Nevaeh, Auntie Meriam and Mommy!
- Coached and watched Auntie Nikki have Cameron (who will be one of Hay's best friends, that is how it works, Mommy's are friends you will be to!)
- Made countless trips to Target and Wal-Mart (Mommy's favorite stores!)
- Got pedicures and pretty toenails w/ Auntie Nikki and Aunt Natalie
- Flew to Denver and back to Omaha to visit our favorite Auntie Megan
- Drove through several scary snow storms and made it home safe and sound. (yay!)
- Celebrated Mommy working at her Bank for 5 years!
- Made countless dinners and special treats for Daddy (and Mommy's favorites too!)
- Went down huge water slides on Mommy's Birthday (although if she had known she was in there at the time we probably wouldn't have done that)
- Celebrated the Birth of Jesus Christ
- Went to lots of movies in the Theater b/c Mommy and Daddy know once Bean comes they won't be able to do this much if at all!
- Went to Lincoln to see Auntie Jessica's amazing play "The Christmas Carol"
- Tried on Dresses for Auntie Nikki's wedding, won't do that again until Bean is here! Dress wouldn't zip and Mommy didn't like that at all :(
- Went shopping at KMart (5) WAY to many times for Mommy's taste (although I think Daddy LOVED it ha)
I'm sure there are many more things I am forgetting but it has been special and I can't wait for all the memories we'll make once the little Jelly Bean is here!!!!